8 Silly Excuses Men Give So They Avoid Using Condoms.

By  

Condoms are meant to protect us, yet so many guys shy away from using them. Guys give so many silly excuses for not using condoms and below are some of the excuses guys give.
1. “You are my first”
Just because she is your first doesn’t mean you can’t get her pregnant.
2. “I’m really good at withdrawing”
Just because you are good at withdrawing your d*ck isn’t good enough reason to avoid using condoms.
3. “I have a big d*ck; it doesn’t fit”
Sorry dude but this lie doesn’t hold water. If you think your d*ck is too big to wear a condom, you have no business having s*x with her as you also would be too big to fit inside her v*gina.
4. “I don’t feel anything when I wear condoms”
If you can’t feel anything when you wear a condom, I think you should just kiss her as you would definitely feel that.
5. “I have no STD”
STDs are not the only thing ladies worry about when they have s*x with you. We don’t want to get pregnant too, so use the condom.
6. “I can’t keep it up when I wear a condom”
Really sorry to hear that but how is that supposed to be the lady’s problem?
7. “If you trust me, you won’t demand we use a condom”
If she doesn’t trust you, she won’t be on your bed so that’s no excuse for not using a condom.
8. “I don’t have a condom”
If you don’t have a condom, you shouldn’t be demanding for s*x. Simple