My Daughter Wants S3X From Me what can i do!!

By  


My Daughter (aged,20) has been trying to get me to have sex with her. She told me that she had a terrible nightmare and asked me to lie in the bed with her until she goes to sleep (she didn't wake her mother). I was only in boxers and she was in a night gown. I told her this wasn't right, but she had tears in her eyes from the nightmare and insisted. I fell asleep in her bed on accident. She took my penis (erect from sleep)out of the flap of my boxers and got on top of me while I was asleep. I woke up and she was naked on top with my member inside her. I was shamful enjoying the sensation for a few minutes, but then pushed her off. I think she may have lured me into her bed for this purpose. Her mother knows nothing of the situation. My daughter now insists that I should make love to her because it would be safer than her finding someone else out of wedlock. Also, she has threatened to tell her mother about what happened if I do not comply. My daughter is a beautiful (tanned, busty, and thin), and I'm afraid her mother won't believe that I was innocent in the matter. What should I do? Is it wrong to protect my daughter by having her myself?